In addition to golf, Members and their guests enjoy a number of various activities throughout the year. The Country Club of the Rockies takes advantage of its incredible natural setting in the Vail Valley of Colorado. With more than 300 days of sunshine, outdoor activities are popular and affords us many options to stay active and fit. Here are some of the activities the Club promotes:
- Flyfishing on the Eagle River, which flows through our property providing private water for excellent flyfishing.
- Walking and hiking groups provide for an enjoyable means of exercise.
- Road biking and mountain biking for different ability levels.
- Member Alpine Skiing Days are conducted weekly at Vail and Beaver Creek throughout the winter.
- Snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
- Jeeping and motorcycling.
Also, please visit Vista at Arrowhead
for information on entertainment and dining specials.