In addition to golf, Members and their guests enjoy a number of various activities throughout the year. The Country Club of the Rockies takes advantage of its incredible natural setting in the Vail Valley of Colorado. With more than 300 days of sunshine, outdoor activities are popular and affords us many options to stay active and fit. Here are some of the activities the Club promotes:
- Flyfishing on the Eagle River, which flows through our property providing private water for excellent flyfishing
- Walking and hiking groups offer an enjoyable way to exercise
- Wednesday Evening Complimentary Wine and Cheese gathering offers social connections and re-connections: "Wednesday Winos"
- Member Alpine Skiing Days are conducted weekly at Vail and Beaver Creek during ski season
- Snowshoeing and cross country skiing on the groomed trail, with social "Snowshoe Shuffles" on the schedule
- Social Art Nights in the Summer: "Canvas N Cocktails"
- Ice Cream Socials
- Tuesday Evening Speaker Series offers fascinating topics to learn about.
- Casual dining specials at the Turn snack bar: "Thursday TurnDay "
- Hiking trails are just outside our door
Also, please visit Vista at Arrowhead
for information on entertainment and dining specials.